24kt Liquid Gold Face Oil
What Is It:
The 24kt Liquid Gold Face oil balances serum production. For oily skin, it tricks the skin into thinking it is perfectly hydrated and to stop producing excess sebum. For dry skin, it imparts needed hydration.
For all skin types
Contains NO: parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, PEGs and mineral oil
Will not clog pores
I suffer from cystic acne. The kind where the blemishes/lesions are so stubborn, they need to be injected with cortisone by a dermatologist. As a result, I have spent most of my life running away from oil
Then I got educated. Mineral oil is pore-clogging which is why all Restorsea products are free from mineral oil.
However, non-mineral oils actually work to help clear up acne. For those of us with oily skin, all we want to do is wash off the excess oil. However, what we are doing tricking our body into thinking that it is dehydrated and triggering it to produce even more oil. Adding oil to your skin regimen will calm down oil production by providing needed hydration.
For those with dry skin (alas I am not one of them), oil provides additional and much needed hydration.
The most effective way to use oil is AFTER you apply your moisturizer. Why? Because if you apply the oil before the moisturizer, you’re preventing the moisturizer from penetrating into the skin cells because it can’t pass through the oil. But if you apply the moisturizer first and then pat the oil on top, the oil creates a moisture barrier, sealing the moisturizer into the skin and preventing the air from making it dissipate.
- 3.4% Aquabeautine XL®
- 2.3% Lactobacillus ferment (anti-microbial)
- 1% Vitamin C
- Real Gold Flakes
- Your Favorite Moisturizer — I use the Rejuvenating Day Cream both AM/PM but for those desiring greater hydration, you might want to use the Restoring Night Cream.
- Facial Oil — I then apply our 24kt Liquid Gold Face Oil
- Apply a pea-size amount of the moisturizer to the back of your hand.
- Spread the moisturizer evenly all over your face
- SHAKE WELL. Apply a couple drops of the facial oil to the back of your hand
- Pat the oil all over your face. Patting places the oil on top of the moisturizer instead of rubbing and smearing them together.
- Water (Aqua/Eau)
- Hydrolyzed Roe
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Alaria Esculenta Extract
- Sclerotium Gum
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 7789)
- Tin Oxide
- Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Crocus Sativus Flower Extract