If you use our products you will find that you’ll need to wear makeup less and less. But if you’re stuck with your daily makeup routine—here are some tips to combat the weather.
1. Carry oil blotting papers on you at all times. Sweaty is not cute.
2. Use liquid eye shadows under any powder shadow you use. This will keep the color bright all throughout the day.
3. Always store your beauty products in a cool and dry place. The summer temperature can damage your products for good.
4. Use our cleanser before applying any makeup. It is super important to have a clean face before you apply makeup which often clogs your pores.
5. Wear waterproof mascara. This I cannot stress enough. There is nothing worse than coming back from a run than to discover it looks like you’ve been crying.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images