Health Habits Straight from the Pantry
1. Fennel: Chew and then swallow seeds after every meal to prevent gas.
2. Cayenne Pepper: Put pepper flakes in your socks before you go to sleep to improve circulation and induce warmth.
3. Lavender: Soak in a warm bath with lavender essential oil to help you relax.
4. Rosemary: Sniff rosemary to increase alertness.
5. Mint: Rub mentholated products such as tiger balm, peppermint oil or white flower oil onto your temples, which all include analgesic properties.
Photo courtesy of Whole Living